Ben & Jerry’s Giving Away Vegan Ice Cream on Free Cone Day
It’s official. Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day is back (April 10, to be exact)! This is the perfect opportunity to get your hands on some of the dairy-free deliciousness offered by this beloved ice cream brand.
That’s right. From noon until 8 p.m. on Free Cone Day, vegan ice cream lovers can enjoy a free scoop of Ben & Jerry’s dairy-free goodness! VegNews explains:
Ben & Jerry’s scoop-shop locations will feature the brand’s vegan flavors during its annual Free Cone Day on April 10. The company debuted the worldwide event 40 years ago as a way to show customers its appreciation.
One of the first major companies to expand into dairy-free territory, Ben & Jerry’s currently offers nine mouthwatering, certified-vegan flavors made with creamy almond milk. Here’s a quick rundown of the dairy-free varieties, which can be found at stores across America, Canada, and the U.K.:
- Peanut Butter Half Baked: Loaded with brownie fudge bites and peanut butter cookie dough
- Cinnamon Buns: Cinnamon-flavored ice cream with cinnamon bun dough and cinnamon streusel swirl
- Chunky Monkey: Banana-flavored ice cream with walnuts and chunks of dark chocolate
- Coconut Seven Layer Bar: Swirls of graham cracker, walnuts, fudge chunks, and caramel!
- P.B. and Cookies: Delicious Oreo cookies smashed with vanilla ice cream and peanut butter swirls
- Coffee Caramel Fudge: Coffee-flavored ice cream with fudge chunks and a caramel swirl
- Cherry Garcia: A classic mix of delicious fudge flakes and cherries!
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie: Chocolatey almond milk ice cream with chunks of fudge brownie
- Caramel Almond Brittle: Loaded with pieces of almond brittle and salted caramel swirls!
As more people discover the animal cruelty and vast environmental destruction inherent in animal agriculture, they’re eating fewer animal products or ditching them altogether in favor of plant-based foods.
Want to try vegan ice cream for yourself but don’t live near a Ben & Jerry’s scoop shop? Click here for 12 of our favorite flavors you can find at a store near you!