7 Ways Pigs Are Cooler Than Dogs
1. Pigs are smarter.
Pigs are actually the fifth-most intelligent animal on the planet, behind only humans,
chimpanzees, dolphins, and elephants for brainpower.
2. They’re more trainable than dogs.
3. Pigs may be even more loyal and affectionate.
Pigs form strong bonds with each other and cuddle together when they’re resting or sleeping.
4. They’re much cleaner than dogs.
Contrary to popular belief, pigs
don’t actually like rolling around in mud; they prefer water and do it to cool off because they don’t have sweat glands. And they never soil their living areas. Even newborn piglets go far away from their nests to use the toilet!
5. And are less susceptible to food poisoning.
Are you afraid your dog will get sick after sneaking into your chocolate stash? Pigs can eat almost anything!
6. They have some amazing stories.
Cerberus, Hades’ three-headed dog and Underworld guard, is pretty cool. But Gullinbursti, a pig from Nordic mythology, has golden fur that can glow in the dark. Neat, huh?
7. Pigs are more graceful than dogs.
We all know how dogs bound up to people. Instead, pigs walk daintily on two toes.