17 Vegan Halloween Recipes That Are Spooky AF
As fall creeps up on us, children and adults alike are preparing for a night of spooky fun this Halloween. Whether your plan is to watch a horror movie marathon, host a monster bash, or hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, there’s one tradition that is not to be missed: spooky vegan foods.
- Graveyard Taco CupsGet the recipe.
- Gluten-Free Vegan Ghost CupcakesWhoa!
- Halloween PizzasAdorable pumpkin and mummy pizzas? Yes, please!
- Frankenstein Brown Rice Krispie TreatsThis recipe will leave you feeling ghoulish.
- Spooky Black Bean HummusHummus has never been so spooooky.
- Black Widow Spider CupcakesThese are anything but scary.
- Veggie Loaf Coffin and Mashed Potato GhostsSo eerie! Get the recipe here.
- Mint Chocolate Witches’ Hats CupcakesRecipe here.
- Stuffed Mushroom EyeballsCreepy…
- Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread Skeleton CookiesGet the recipe.
- Bloody Falafel FingersCreeeeepy.
- Gluten-Free Vegan Mummy CookiesRecipe.
- Lentil-Stuffed Jack-O-Lantern PeppersTry this recipe for deliciously festive stuffed peppers!
- Silly Apple BitesAdorable! Get the recipe here.
- Dead Man BurgersNo animals were harmed in the making of this burger.
- Nakd Graveyard Chocolate Mousse PotsRecipe.
- Ghastly Tortilla Chips and Ghoul-camoleThis is perfect for sharing! Get the recipe here.
Want more? Check out our Vegan Halloween board on Pinterest!