16 Affordable Vegan Finds at ALDI
1. Season’s Choice Black Bean Chipotle Burger
With brown rice, black beans, and chipotle pepper!
2. Simply Nature Vegetable Chips
3. Fusia Vegetable Mini Egg Rolls
Quick and easy!
4. Fit & Active Butter-Flavored Microwave Popcorn
5. Simply Nature Kale Chips
In original and ranch flavors.
6. Friendly Farms Almond Milk
Almond milk not your thing? They also have soy, coconut, and cashew milk!
7. Simply Nature Coconut Spread
Perfect on toast.
8. Little Salad Bar Spicy Guacamole Minis
Because everything is better with guac.
9. Fusia Organic Tofu
An affordable, totally plant-based source of protein and calcium!
10. Simply Nature Vegetable Broth
Great in recipes.
11. Simply Nature Cashew Butter
They also have almond butter!
12. Benton’s Fudge Mint Cookies
Move over, Girl Scouts. Get these thin-mint-style cookies any time of year!
13. Simply Nature Coconut & Chia Granola
A great way to start the day.
14. Elevation Pure
& Simple Bar
These apple pie bars are seriously good.
15. Simply Nature Organic Agave Nectar
A staple in any vegan pantry.
16. Benton’s Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies
The chain also offers an array of other staples perfect for vegans on a budget: cereals, grains, beans, canned and frozen veggies, dried and frozen fruit, pasta, tomato sauce, various condiments, and nuts.
Looking for more?
Click here for tips on eating veg on a budget.
*Since products may vary from store to store, be sure to double check ingredients to ensure no animal products were used!